Ichegao Travel

 Ichegao


 On the way back from the Silk Road, Gangtok came up with the name to decide where to stay, but wondering if I could go for the ice, the places I saw on the map, looking for a picture of it, stuck my eyes in the clouds on the steps of the mountain, my mind said just look at Google. No, Ichegao must go to fulfill the wish

 If you want to get the ticket cut, if you want to see Upayantar only one day, but when I arrived in the afternoon, only the cloud-covered mountains filled my mind.

 After eating rice at noon, light rain fell on the dam, wishing to get lost in the pine forest.

 Rain in the dark is rarely felt like this,

 After eating and drinking at night, when I went to sleep, the rain was suffocating

 Maybe that's why the mountains are so dear to the people.


 Those moments are enough to fill the mind,


 I thought it was sad to go back, and Ichegao gave me the wings of Ichepakhi ,,,


IMAGES
















Groöot

Author & Editor

Has laoreet percipitur ad. Vide interesset in mei, no his legimus verterem. Et nostrum imperdiet appellantur usu, mnesarchum referrentur id vim.

 
biz.