Arunachal Pradesh
Arunachal is a strange place of peace .. where green hills, snow, falls talk to you. Although the distance from one place to another is more, but the destination here does not really matter. The whole journey is one of the tourist spots. Standing on the street and drinking coffee. Take a lot of pictures. Do this to see when you have arrived. Of course I want a good driver and friend for this, I am really lucky that I got such a caring & loving driver like Pappu. He himself stopped the car and said, Grandpa, take a picture here, it would be great to spend 10 mins. The maximum picture I took was taken on the road.
It was decided to go here suddenly, after visiting Tanglu in March, the insects of the hill started moving again. At first it was ok to go to may. Then after doing a lot of research I realized that April is a very good time. So immediately cut the ticket to Guwahati. From there we started the journey for those nights. First Bhalukpong, then Sangti valley, then Tawang for 3 days. On the way back to Guwahati after spending one night in Bombdila.
I am not talking about the description of the place separately. Because if you see my pictures on the net, you will get an idea, how beautiful a place is. I just want to say one thing, if you can, stay in Sangti valley, 15 km away from Dirang market. I promise you will want to come back again and again. You can spend hours after hours sitting by the river here. Every place I have stayed, a little secluded away from the market. In fact, we enjoy a little quietness all year round as we walk through the jungle of concrete.
I shared some pictures of the trip.
If you need any help, tell me, I will try to solve

























