Mothers' day solo trip to taki

 Mothers' day solo trip to taki

 After much effort, the mother goddess was persuaded to go around Taki. After agreeing, the group started searching for where to stay. I found taki city guest house from this group. Thank you all very much.

 The journey started between Majherhat-Hasnabad Gallopin. In between, phone call from guest house to confirm the food.

 If you want, we have lunch and go out to search at 2:30 am.

 I left the container first in the van and then in the mangrove while walking. Sometimes I bought Bangladeshi towels.

 I got back to Toto with Aadhaar and started boating.

 I like the game of river clouds more than boating.

 Finally, after having Malay tea in front of the guest house, rest now.

 The rest will be tomorrow.


Images

















Groöot

Author & Editor

Has laoreet percipitur ad. Vide interesset in mei, no his legimus verterem. Et nostrum imperdiet appellantur usu, mnesarchum referrentur id vim.

 
biz.