North Sikim Travel

ANorth_Sikim_Travel (with cost)


 four-day vacation in hand, the time is mid-March 2022.
 I chose #North_Sikim
 Because only Sikkim can fulfill all my desires in such a short time
 The companion in the midst of all these thoughts of siblings is #Mom ৷Mama has visited Sandakan before, so even if I thought a little, I was not scared like that.
 Day 1: Arrived at Darjeeling Fair at night NJP7
 From there we reached Gangtok Hotel #Annapurna (on a mall - rent Rs. 1200)
 Documents (two copies of voter card xerox and two copies of passport photo)
 Aadhaar card not accepted, for travel to North Sikkim) I got a permit the next day for Lachen and Lachung.
 Anyway, at least I didn't go down without explaining myself first
 Day 2: Our tour operator was #Guptaji7 These tours are a little troublesome to do yourself
 So I chose Guptaji without any risk
 Two-night three-day package 32 3200 per person
 I repeatedly asked, if there will be hot water, if there will be hot water
In all cases the answer was "yes".
  At 11 o'clock in the morning our car left for Lachen
 We had a team of 9 people, usually 10 people
 The driver is a very young boy, named #Sumon
 Great driver 6
 As well as driving well, he was noticed by everyone. Where I told him to stand, he understood the advantages and disadvantages.
 He did not allow any dissatisfaction in his mind
 We drove along the Mwangchu Falls, Dikchu Dam, and a few other small and large falls and the Lachen River.
 Along the way I also saw many of my coveted #rhododendrons
 We reached Lachen at 6 in the afternoon
 In the distance I could see the light on the heads of the snowy mountains
 Guptaji gave a good hotel. Hotel Snow View. As soon as I got hot food for drinking. I always got hot water in the geyser. Veg non veg.
 When I go to bed after dinner, I see from the balcony
 The distant mountains are floating in the moonlight
 #Dol_purnima that ৷I looked at it for a long time but I couldn't for long, the next morning gurudongma (as far as I can go)
And you have to go to #kala_pathar (the driver has to pay 3000 rupees separately for kalapathar, it is shared among all the tourists in the car).
 Day 3: At 7 o'clock I got ready and went to Kalapatha at 8 o'clock
 After a while, the frozen snow and natural beauty began to fill the mind
 The driver Sumon arranged breakfast in a small dhaba on the road. Bread and jam. That was in the package.
 But we all ate Momo and Maggie because we didn't remember their lightly steamed bread.
 When I reached Kala Pattha, I saw only snow and ice and started jumping
 Shouldn't have been though
 But I went crazy over the beauty of nature, I was not conscious
 I took my mother's hand and took her to a high place on the ice.
 Going down a little scared, my body began to get worse
 Mother, of course, Divya was good
 I was with camphor. I sat in one place and smelled camphor for a while. I felt very healthy.
 Then I did not jump like that monkey
 Gurudongma is not allowed to go, I went to #Lachung, with Lachung River and #Rhododendron.
 On the way, Amitabh Bachchan reached Falas Ulachung in the evening
 The hotel was not bad  I got hot water  But I lost sleep at night for the party (a new way to disturb the peace of the mountains) by playing the box.
 Day 4: Yumthang Valley was in the package but cut, zero point (for this the driver had to pay 3000 rupees separately, which was also shared among all the tourists in the car).
 Driver Sumon said if I came a few more days later I would get a lot of rhododendrons
 What else can be done! But what I found is not bad #Yumthang Valley and #Zero_Point filled my mind. I took some pictures.
 This time it was my turn to return to Gangtok. I returned to Gangt at 6 pm
 Day 5: At 12 noon I left Hotel Annapurna for NJP
 Not everyone has Gurudongma on their foreheads, neither did I. I said to myself,
 "Someday I'll be home without you #Gurudongmar"

IMAGE




























Groöot

Author & Editor

Has laoreet percipitur ad. Vide interesset in mei, no his legimus verterem. Et nostrum imperdiet appellantur usu, mnesarchum referrentur id vim.

 
biz.